Home

Welcome to the William IV

Back in 1837, this pub was named after the reigning monarch.

It was known for its large bowling green surrounded by summer houses and has been a thriving part of the local community ever since.

The William IV has now gone under a change of ownership and the new team is working hard to bring great food, drinks and atmosphere to our local patrons and visitors from further fields.

Please use the contact page to book a table in the Pub.